Pumpkin seeds are derived from the flesh of a pumpkin. They’re tiny, oval-shaped seeds that are edible. Pumpkin seeds might seem small, but they’re loaded with nutrients that aren’t just tasty but beneficial for health as well. Consuming small quantities of pumpkin seeds daily can provide you with nutrients like zinc, magnesium and other healthy fats. Moreover, pumpkin seeds are great for heart health and are known to protect against different cancer types.
Product Code :
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 3 cm|
- They are rich in antioxidants.
- They are high in magnesium, which controls blood pressure.
- They include healthy nutrients like Vitamin K, Iron, Manganese, and Phosphorus
- They can help you sleep better.
- They may benefit bladder health.
- These are just a few of the many reasons why pumpkin seeds are so beneficial. Make sure to check out our pumpkin seeds that are derived from fresh pumpkins and are full of vital nutrients.